MARINE DETAILING SERVICES
We offer the highest standard of excellence in the boat detailing industry; from personal watercraft to 100+ foot houseboats. We only use the best products that have been proven safe for both your boat and the environment. From a simple wash to a full service detail, we keep your investment looking like new.
Our full service marine detail includes: a complete wash and chamois hand dry of all exterior surfaces, including vinyl, metal, non-skid, and windows, followed by an application of wax/cleaner wax using a high-speed power buffer on all fiberglass, plus cleaning above deck compartments, UV vinyl treatment, metal shine, window treatment, canvas cleaning, and helm cleaning. Scum line treatment is also included. We use only the best products proven safe for your boat and your family.
Our express detailing includes a complete wash and chamois hand dry of all exterior surfaces, including vinyl, metal, non-skid, and windows, followed by an application of wax/cleaner wax using a high-speed power buffer on all fiberglass. We use only the best products proven safe for your boat and your family.
Boat Detailing Services offered include:
- Non-abrasive boat washing removes pollen, mildew, and dirt without stripping the wax protecting your boat’s gelcoat
- Wax and sealants offer protection from environmental elements, helping to maintain the life of your boat’s shine.
- Compounding brings even the most sun-faded and chalky boats back to life.
- Wet sanding can restore heavily oxidized boats.
- Metal polishing ensures all metal fixtures are coated with a protective layer and keep your stainless and chrome shining.
- Heated carpet cleaning solution is sprayed deep into your carpet fibers to loosen up the embedded dirt, followed by a high power extraction and pH-balancing fiber rinse to remove the dirt, leaving your carpet as clean as it can be.
- Our vinyl & leather cleaner has brought your upholstery back to a new-like condition, our vinyl & leather protectant will ensure it remains supple and protected against the UV rays and other environmental elements.